Winter proposal in Branson
When Alex called me on Friday, he didn’t think that I would have availability for a proposal the next day. Well, January is pretty slow around here and fortunately, I was available!!
Branson really slows down from January-March, so getting to photograph a winter proposal in Branson was a lot of fun!!
Alex and Sydney were visiting Branson for the weekend from Arkansas and Alex decided it was the perfect time to propose. Even though their trip (and the proposal) was last minute, it all worked out perfectly!
They even brought their dogs, which was a lot of fun!
Dogwood Canyon Proposal
If you’re looking for a Branson proposal photographer, you’re in the right place! I photograph more Branson proposals than anyone else and I’d love to chat about your proposal ideas!
You can contact me or email me directly at email@example.com
If you’d like to see more Branson proposal ideas or Branson travel tips, check out some of my other recent blog posts:
- AJ and Casady | Branson Proposal Photographers
- Payne’s Valley Golf Course Proposal
- Josh and Shandy | Branson Proposal
- Allison and Bo | Branson Anniversary Photos
- Wesley and Nikki | Dogwood Canyon Waterfall Proposal
- Zach & Amanda | Big Cedar Proposal
- Laney & Keith | Dogwood Canyon Engagement Session