Nikki and Wesley | Dogwood Canyon Waterfall Proposal
I don’t want to give anything away, but let me just say, there might be some proposals coming soon. And by some, I mean a lot! Thanks to 2020 starting off a bit, um, slow, the end of 2020 is booming as far as family photos, weddings, and yes, proposals!
I keep getting inquiries for proposals and it makes me realize how many Branson proposals that I need to add to my blog! So, I am going to try to add one or two a week until I get caught up. Wish me luck!
The first proposal that I am going to share today is Wesley and Nikki. This beautiful Dogwood Canyon Waterfall proposal was one of my favorites to date! Wesley and Nikki are the sweetest couple, we had great weather, and it was the most fun surprise!
This was one of the few proposals this year that was a planned photo session rather than a complete surprise. I will be totally honest, this kind is less stressful! Although I will tell say, Nikki was definitely surprised by the proposal itself! Instead of telling you about it, I’ll show you.
Dogwood Canyon Waterfall Proposal Ideas
The setup. Nikki has no idea what is about to happen! Little does she know that Wesley picked this spot weeks ago!
Can I just say that it’s impressive that Wesley walked around all day with a ring box in his boot?!
Branson Proposal Photographer
I know I’ve been slacking on blogging this year, but 2020 has been crazy! The spring was slower than usual, but the summer picked up. Branson has been relatively open and mostly running as usual. Since Branson is accessible by car for most of the country, many families and couples have opted to vacation in Branson this year.
If you’re proposing soon and looking for a Branson photographer for your proposal, I’d love to hear from you. Don’t forget to check out my 2020 proposal trends post if you’re looking for more proposal ideas.
If you love looking at proposals or reading proposal stories, check out some of my recent blog posts:
- Avery & Haley | Branson Landing Proposal
- Josh and Shandy | Branson Proposal
- Abbie & Kelvin | Big Cedar Proposal
- Jacob & Hannah | Silver Dollar City Proposal
- Andrew and Morgan | Top of the Rock Proposal
- Zach & Amanda | Big Cedar Proposal
- Everything you need to know about proposing in Branson.
- The 7 best places to propose in Branson.
- Erik and Masie | Top of the Rock Proposal
- Taylor and Morgan’s proposal story.
- Jonathan and LeeAnn | Branson Landing Proposal
- DJ & Haily | Top of the Rock Proposal.
- Why you need a photographer for your Branson proposal.
- Laney & Keith | Dogwood Canyon Engagement Session
Thanks again for checking out Nikki and Wesley’s Dogwood Canyon Waterfall Proposal. If you’re looking for a Branson proposal photographer, use the contact form and let’s talk about your proposal ideas. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 417-239-5964.